The client came to us needing to implement some automation into an already successful business. With a large client base and team of employees in the field, there was much time wasted on needless paperwork and administration time. This also meant that business growth activities had fallen to the wayside as labour intensive administration and people management had taken over the growing business.
What we've done
1. CRM system implementation
2. Creation of video tutorials to make the system transition easier for GetGas
3. Creation of Zapier automations which connects to the website, CRM & social media
4. Creation of a new and simple landing page
5. Content creation in form of a lead magnet eBook
6. Configured an email marketing campaign to work with the whole automation series
What was our objective?
We proposed a plan to transition the business into using the CRM ServiceM8. During the time of the transition we would begin to learn and understand the business operations and pain points and then help develop a system that could alleviate this. There were some additional marketing objectives that we could touch on as we prepared the businesses for the next level of growth.
We provided a close level of support throughout the whole transition period to ensure the staff and supervisors were able to understand and follow the new CRM software accurately and effectively, this support continues. We identified some other issues with their current online presence and have begun to implement a website upgrade. This upgrade starts with a simple landing page so we can test and measure traffic behavior. From here we will ascertain further UX and design changes to help with the online marketing objectives.